If you make graphics, layouts, or anything else that requires users to credit you somewhere in their journals, you've probably come across your fair share of users who, for whatever reason, simply refuse to credit. Basically what this community is here to do is allow you to share your credit-enforcing stories and, most importantly share the names of those who refuse to credit or who have a habit of dispersing your work on other sites.
There really isn't much you can do when someone refuses to credit your work. Your best options are to PM the person and hope they credit or start tagging your images with a watermark of your username. However, coming here and sharing the usernames of the people who refuse to credit can keep other people from allowing those people the use of their work. Many makers are changing their account from public to friends only because of the number of people who are either not crediting or are taking their work and posting it on other sites/communities. By sharing your experiences and the usernames of people on this community, you can keep these people from being accepted into other communities or friends only journals where they would steal the work of others.
If you break any of these rules, I will delete your post and possibly ban you from the community as well.
1. Post what you like, as long as it's related to an issue with someone stealing your work.
2. Do not make angry posts or comments about the name. Sorry if using the word Nazi is offensive to you, but get over it.
3. Do not make angry posts or comments because you're on the list of people who don't credit. You did it to yourself.
4. Be polite.
5. Try to use correct grammar and spelling, to the very best of your ability. I'd like to be able to actually understand what you say.
6. Cursing is allowed and even welcomed. If you don't like cursing, sorry, but welcome to the real world. We cuss here.
7. As the mod, I have the right o change the rules at any time for any reason.
If you would like to affiliate, comment to this post.
The journal layout was made by ruthenia_alba @ mintyapple.
The profile was made by bloodstnedtears.